quinta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2020

VA - Solar Disco Classics (2 × CD, Compilation 1999)(Sequel Records) (16bit-44khz) (Flac)





CD.1

01. Shalamar - A Night To Remember (US Extended Remix).flac
02. The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On.flac
03. Carrie Lucas - Dance With You.flac
04. Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage.flac
05. Midnight Star - Operator.flac
06. Dynasty - I Don't Want To Be A Freak (But I Can't Help Myself).flac
07. The Sylvers - Take It To The Top.flac
08. Shalamar - Take That To The Bank (12' Mix).flac
09. The Whispers - It's A Love Thing.flac
10. Midnight Star - Midas Touch.flac
11. Dynasty - Groove Control.flac
12. Shalamar - There It Is.flac


CD.2

01. Shalamar - The Second Time Around.flac
02. The Whispers - In The Raw.flac
03. Lakeside - It's All The Way Live.flac
04. Midnight Star - Wet My Whistle.flac
05. Dynasty - I've Just Begun To Love You.flac
06. Shalamar - I Can Make You Feelgood.flac
07. The Sylvers - Come Back Lover, Come Back.flac
08. The Whispers - Rock Steady.flac
09. Dynasty - Does That Ring A Bell.flac
10. Carrie Lucas - I Gotta Keep Dancin' (Keep Smiling).flac
11. Lakeside - Raid.flac
12. Shalamar - I Owe You One.flac
13. Soul Train Gang - Soul Train '75.flac



Nenhum comentário: