sábado, 15 de dezembro de 2018

Leif Garrett - The Best Of (Asia) (18 × File, Flac, Compilation 2010)(Goldenlane Records) (16bit-44khz) (Flac)



01. Leif Garrett - I Was Made For Dancin'.flac
02. Leif Garrett - Sky High.flac
03. Leif Garrett - Play That Funky Music (White Boy).flac
04. Leif Garrett - Hot Blooded.flac
05. Leif Garrett - American Pie.flac
06. Leif Garrett - Lola.flac
07. Leif Garrett - The Final Countdown.flac
08. Leif Garrett - Clear.flac
09. Leif Garrett - I Want You To Want Me.flac
10. Leif Garrett - Alive (Today).flac
11. Leif Garrett - Promise Me.flac
12. Leif Garrett - Symptoms.flac
13. Leif Garrett - Love Is The Drug.flac
14. Leif Garrett - I Know.flac
15. Leif Garrett - Still I Wish.flac
16. Leif Garrett - Borrowed Time.flac
17. Leif Garrett - Are You Satisfied!.flac
18. Leif Garrett - I Was Made For Dancin' (Remix).flac



Nenhum comentário: