terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2021

A.Q. & D.J. Larche - And My Beat Goes On (Vinyl, 12'' 1989)(Jam City Records) (24bit-48khz) (Wav)



Lista de faixas

A And My Beat Goes On 4:50.
B1 My Bonus Beats (A.Q. Mix) 2:10.
B2 And My Beat Goes On (Instrumental) 4:49.

A.Q. & D.J. Larche* – And My Beat Goes On
Selo:Jam City Records – JC-210
Formato:Vinil, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
País:US
Lançado:1989
Genre:Electronic, Hip Hop
Estilo:Electro

Companhias, etc.
Publicado Por – Bedroom Music
Fabricado por – Jam City Records
Distribuído por – Jam City Records
Créditos
Engineer – Jeff Ford, Randy McAllen
Executive Producer – Alan A. Franco
Producer – A.Q.*
Written-By – A. Watson
Notas
Producer for Black Market Assoc.
(C)(P) 1989

Durations on label are not correct. Actual measured times as listed.



Nenhum comentário: